Thursday, October 6, 2011

Gotta love it...

My mother-in-law bought me probably the best cookbook I have ever been gifted for my birthday back in August. It is a cookbook for college students...you know, those on-a-tight-budget, without-any-cooking-skills, crunched-for-time people! Perfect book for my kitchen if I do say so myself!! :) I will definitely be trying and posting recipes from this book, and I'm using many of the recipes to create Month 3 of meals. This one hasn't been tested yet by my fam, but I'm assuming it's simple enough...(famous last words, right?!) Oh well, here's the recipe. I'll be sure to delete it if it's just awful after I make it.
-----------------------------------------------

Chicken Parmesan
*Crock pot!! Woohoo!!*

Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 c grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 - 1/2 c water
Salt and pepper, to taste
(Vermicelli) noodles, cooked (I'll use whatever I have on hand)

Instructions:
1. In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients except noodles.
2. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
3. Serve over noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment