Monday, July 25, 2011

Poppyseed Chicken

Even my five year old said this dinner was "delicious!!" So easy to make, ingredients you probably have in your fridge and pantry, only cooks 30 minutes. Yummy!!

Unfortunately for me, I was nursing sore gums and teeth from a visit to the dentist today, so my dinner was tomato soup with goldfish. Oh well, hopefully I can enjoy the leftovers tomorrow! :)
-----------------------------------------------

Poppyseed Chicken (aka Creamy Chicken Casserole)

Ingredients:
3 c chopped cooked chicken (I boiled 3 breasts for each dish...I froze an extra dish of this)
10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
8 oz. sour cream
1 T poppy seeds
Crushed crackers (I used 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers)
1/4 c melted butter (I skipped this since Ritz are buttery enough for me!)

Instructions:
1. Combine and mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and poppy seeds in a bowl.
2. Spread into greased baking dish.
3. Combine crushed crackers and butter and sprinkle over top of chicken mixture.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment